Suppose several high schools in a city are sponsoring a walk-athon to raise money for a local charity. a certain route is mapped out through the city and each participant finds sponsors to donate money for the walk. if a participant completes the walk under a certain time, extra money will be donated. you are responsible for recording the finishing times for each of the participants. after collecting all of the data, you determine that the finishing times are normally distributed with a mean of 2.6 hours and a standard deviation of 0.3 hour.
answer the following questions in complete sentences.
1. what percent of the players finished the walk in less than 2 hours? show your work.
2. what is the probability that two randomly chosen players completed the walk in 2.9 hours or more? show your work.
3. what is the probability that four randomly chosen players completed the walk between 1.7 and 2.9 hours? show your work.
4. what observations can you make about the number of participants who complete the walk in more than 3.5 hours, given that there are 1,200 participants?
5. what might you observe if the number of participants increased or decreased?
answer: give more info
other answer is correct. i had used the radius of the radius somehow. a website:
6^2 or 36
so we need 6n need to be a perfect cube
so n has to be 6^2 so that 6n is 6^3
what i'm saying is if you let n be 6^2 you have 6^3×10^3 or 60^3 which is a perfect cube