2. Our teacher often goes swimming at the university pool.
3. our teacher is rarely absent.
5.our teacher never brings food into the class.
4. our teacher always give homework for the weekend.
7. our teacher usually loses patience when students don't understand.
6. our teacher is always impatient with the students who don't pay attention.
8. our teacher is always energetic in class.
9. our teacher sometimes tells funny stories.
10. there are almost handouts of a students.
11. our teacher usually gives exercise pages two students.
12. our teacher never wear jeans to class.
13. our teacher is always formally dressed.
14. our teacher always come to class on time.
15. I am never late to class.
16. I almost always do the homework on Sunday.
17. our teacher is always is in the class before 6 o'clock.
18. I never don't want to do the homework.
19. I rarely go on trips on the weekend.
20. my classmates are almost always interested in what the teacher says.
21. I never about lottery tickets.
22. I am usually tired at the end of class.
23. I never think about quitting the school.
24. my street is seldom noisy.
25. I sometimes give money to people who beg on the street .
I hope it will help you
99.44 square yards to the nearest hundredth.
The perimeter of the rectangle = 2L + 2W where L = length and W = width.
Now we are given that L = W + 1.5 so:-
2L + 2W = 40
Substituting for L:-
2(W + 1.5) + 2W = 40
4W + 3 = 40
4W = 37
W = 37/4 yards.
- and the length = 37/4 + 3/2 = 37/4 + 6/4
= 43/4 yards.
Finally, the area is 37/4 * 43/4
= 1591 / 16
= 99 7/16 square yards
or 99.44 square yards to the nearest hundredth.
I always have a great day
Perimeter is adding all 4 sides of a rectangle together.
Since the length is 1-1/2 yards longer than it's width, 2 sides are 1-1/2 yards longer.
So now we know that 2 sides are: 1-1/2 + 1-1/2 = 3 yards longer.
Subtract the 3 yards from the perimeter: 40 -3 = 37 yards.
To find the width, divide 37 yards by 4 sides: 37 / 4 = 9-1/4 yards.
The width is 9-1/4 yards.
The length is the width plus 1-1/2: 9-1/4 + 1-1/2 = 10-3/4 yards.
Check to see if this equals the perimeter: 10-3/4 + 10-3/4 + 9-1/4 + 9-1/4 = 40 yards.
That works out so we now have the length and width.
Area = Length x width
Area = 9-1/4 x 10-3/4 = 99 7/16 square yards.
x = # of yards in width
x = 9.25
x+1.5 = 10.75
10.75 * 9.25 = 99.4375