Write past, present, bluture
We study English in Pete's class
2. English was not my first language.
3. I will be a very good English speaker one day.
4. Warakor helps Pete teach our class.
5. The students will participate in all the class activities.
6. At Right to Read, Alma and Hilda completed the application form.
7. Two new students will join our class tomorrow.
8. Raul and Halu are the men in our class.
9. Maria and El lived in the United States for many years.
10. Noela's family in Cameroon misses her.
old english did not sound like modern english, which differs widely in phonology and especially in grammar, so taht old english is unintelligible to modern speakers.
the average english was strongly influenced by the anglo-norman as later by the anglo-french. the pronunciation was affected by the norman with the sounds "/ θ / and / ð / " transcribed as th.
modern english was standarized from the london dialect and extended by the government and administartion as well as by the effects of printing, began to acquire more words from other languages as well to imporve in a more fluent pronunciation.
i think its d, but grammarly says none
2. English was not my first lan...